[Updated] Romeo and Juliet Trigger Warning List

Hi, everyone! I'm back with the updated version of the final trigger warning list that I'm doing for my ex-high school--Romeo and Juliet. As before, I used the version with the ISBN 9780553231058. There is still a chance that I missed some things, especially with the dialect barrier (I don't speak 16th century English), but I think that I caught most everything. 


I don't have anything scheduled as an "up next." I am still planning on creating lists for other books, but as of right now I don't have anything planned out or scheduled. I can't promise when I'll start creating more lists, as I've been incredibly busy and will likely be so for the indefinite future, but I will, at some point, create some more lists. I'll probably stick with the ones most commonly taught in school before moving onto others that people read for pleasure. If you have any recommendations for me, lists that you'd like to see, feel free to drop a comment below and I'll do my best to accommodate your request.

A Note for Teachers or Librarians: If you want to distribute these lists to your students or have them available to patrons, I can format the text into a singular sheet of paper (or as close to a single sheet of paper I can get)--either as a flyer or a tri-fold brochure. Let me know if you want that; My rates are variable and low, as I don't want to create a paywall to accessibility.


Love always,
Sam

Ways to support me:
Patreon
Paypal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Trigger Warning List

Romeo and Juliet Trigger Warning List

The Book Thief Trigger Warning List