Introduction

Hi, everyone, my name is Sam! I'm 18 years old and I graduated from high school this past June. Over the course of my high school English classes, it came to my attention that having trigger lists for the literature books we read would have been a valuable resource. I personally can't even look at a book without wondering whether something in it is going to trigger me.

Therein lies the main purpose of this blog. I am going to read through the common literature books that are read in school and I will create trigger lists for those books, as well as many other popular books. I will also try to write less-triggering summaries of those sections so that if you can't read it, but can't get out of reading it, you'll still get the content, without the triggers.

I'm currently working with my high school English teacher to create trigger lists for the books we read at my school as community service. Those books will have priority, but I will work on others when I have the time.

If anyone has suggestions for books, please let me know in the comments section and I will do my best to get to them as soon as possible.

I have a Patreon page, where you can support me on a monthly basis.

You can also donate to my Paypal if you prefer.

Thanks,
Sam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fahrenheit 451 Trigger Warning List

Romeo and Juliet Trigger Warning List

The Book Thief Trigger Warning List